Tuesday 25 November 2014

Editing games design document pages

The final tweaks 

Today I attended a feedback session where, as class, we looked at each others presentations and received critical feedback from our tutors George and Mark. I was really pleased with the structural comments I received as they really helped me get some more structure to my games design document.

One of the main things that was pointed out to me was the font size I was using varied from page to page, and that the writing under the storyboard was hard to read. I decided to make all my written pieces size 10.5 font and made all the titles size 18. This allowed me to keep all the information I wanted on my pages without it looking crowded or too small to read. Another thing that I changed was adding a grey border around the title page because as it was being viewed in a PDF format it simply blended into the background so I tweaked it to make it stand out a little more. I was also told to change the title of the page from 'Game overview' to 'Game summary' which I completed.

The changed pages can be seen below.






No comments:

Post a Comment