Thursday 13 November 2014

My 3 minute presentation and feedback

My slides 


Today, after a few days of preparation, I completed a 3 minutes presentation which was me pitching my game ideas and concepts to two of my tutors, Mark and George. Below I have posted each one of my slides to show what my presentation would have looked at, I did leave one out though as it was a video of how the fading effect of my level would work but the slide just looks like a plain black so it was pointless to add it in. I was a little nervous about presenting by the whole thing was over with fairly quickly although I did forget to mention a few things about the game that my have confused my tutors a little bit but I hope not to much. They also mentioned that their were a few aspects that I needed to change in my design so I got working on making the changes right away.










No comments:

Post a Comment