Sunday 23 November 2014

Working on my GDD

What I have been working on for the past few days

Over the last few days I have been knuckling down and getting on with creating my games design document. At the beginning of the process I was honestly fairly worried about completing this part of the task as I had never had to make a GDD before and I wasn't too sure how it was meant to be built up. Luckily after a few sessions and lectures on layouts, content and font work I felt a lot more comfortable with the thought of building up my pages so I got to work.

Below are the final designs and layouts for my GDD pages. Originally I had stuck to just using a dark grey background but it ended up looking a little dull so I added in a border to make the pages stand out a little better.  As I have a session coming up tomorrow which will be reviewing our GDD's and getting feedback I may have to make changes to the pages and if so I will post the edited ones at a later time but for now, this is my final games design document.





No comments:

Post a Comment