Monday 18 January 2016

Getting some drawing done

Random character design 


I have been able to find some spare time before beginning my work on BA3b to do a little bit of my own drawing so I thought I would pop one of my finished characters designs on here to show what I have been up to. I have been really inspired to draw this particular character I thought up for a while now and I just wanted to get the idea out my head and down on paper so that I could visualise them better and so I just quickly sketched the character out and then went over the pencil sketch in Photoshop. I wanted to make male character who looked quite feminine and liked to wear pastel colours and the result of that idea can be seen below. I don't know why but this is a concept I was desperate to turn digital so I got to work on it pretty quickly. I am actually quite pleased with how this came out and hopefully I will be able to do some more sketches of this character in the future and maybe even go over this piece a little more, like adding in some shading here and there.





No comments:

Post a Comment