Friday 31 October 2014

The design process

Concepts for Light


After completing my original rough sketches for my character Light, I started to get to work on a small character sheet that includes different elements I went through in my character design process. I started off by sketching out a new improved drawing of the original image I made using alchemy to make the design a lot crispier as I feel far more confident drawing on paper and also so I could try and add new elements to the design. 

Overall I have to say that this is my favourite design for light but I felt like it was important for me to explore other design options so I completed a few sketches below to show various examples of other possible designs that Light could have, these include the shape of the head and facial expressions.



No comments:

Post a Comment