Thursday 15 May 2014

Feelings about the project & the help i received


I just wanted to write a little post about how I felt about this project. I think I would have been in a lot of trouble if I didn't have such supportive, friendly class mates who are happy to help me when I get a bit stuck. My lack of experience with 3D really showed through for this unit and for a large amount of the time I was feeling very stressed and worried by it all, but I was able to talk to people about this and they were all really understanding and open, showing me step by step processes which, in the end, helped a lot! I want to say thank everyone who helped me, tutors, especially Lothar, and students. I want to say a big thank you to Luan Vetoreti as he was such a supportive friend and managed to put up with my constant questions. He has been a huge help to many of the students in the GAD year 1 group this unit and I think this should be reflected in his results as he deserves a high score.


Over all I think the help I have received has really improved my 3D knowledge and hopefully I won't feel so worried by it all the next time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment