Wednesday 20 May 2015

Running out of time

Having to get another extension on my work


So about a week ago I thought that my project was going well, I felt like I was on the right track with my work and was making some good progress but unfortunately as I got into my last week of BA6 I finally started to realise that I had fallen behind on my work yet again and I wasn't going to be able to meet my deadline which was so embarrassing to admit to myself that this has happened for a second time this term. I really didn't want to hand in a half finished project so I tried pulling two all nighters in a row to get back up to date and managed to exhaust myself and feel emotionally ill due to the amount of pressure I was forcing myself to go under in such a short amount of time which made me have a little bit of a break down. Luckily after speaking to my tutor Mark he was kind enough give me an extension just for my contextual studies work which means I am really going to have to push hard with my studio work but I may not be able to complete two final character pieces like I had hoped too at the beginning which is really disappointing and I am frustrated with myself that I has gotten to this stage again. I REALLY need to buck up my ideas for the third year and make sure that I am dedicating large amount of my time and concentration to my project work so that this kind of thing doesn't happen at as I feel like it is negatively draining me and effecting how I see myself as an artist which really isn't good.



No comments:

Post a Comment