Saturday 2 May 2015

Thinking about my end result

Having to limit how much work I am doing 


Recently I have been thinking about the amount of work I am planning to do over the course of this project and I started to realise that I think I have set myself far too much to do. Originally I wanted to focus my attention of three future situations which were Climate Change, Advancement in technology and Natural Pandemics but I have decided to limit my designs to just two of these two of these topics instead. This because I think working on three separate design topics and creating separate work for each one is just going to over stress me and end up being too much for me to do and will end up with me not being able to finish a large amount of it so I would rather limit my work load and create good quality work instead of piling on another theme for me to focus on and possibly worrying myself over it.

So I have decided that the two areas I still want to focus on are Climate Change and Advancements in technology because they are both very different areas of the future that mankind could face. Humans really want to technology to keep improving so we can all new types of gadgets and pieces of equipment where as global warming is something that humans would really like not to happen so it's like focusing on two polar opposites of what the human race want their future to be like.

Whilst thinking this over I was also able to sort out in my head what I would like to be able to produce for BA6 overall as I was a little bit muddled with ideas to begin with. I am going to be keeping in mind what my tutor mentioned to me that character concept art is rough drawings, not completely polished pieces so the work I will be producing will consist of mainly sketch work. I have made a little of the design I want to do for each future situation below. I feel a little more settled sorting out in my head what I want to be creating for this project and now that I have sorted it all out I will be able to keep pressing on up until deadline.



1. A collections of character sketches for each design topic. 
2. Picking out one design from the sketches that I like. 
3. Design variations of that one specific character. 
4. A final sketch. 



No comments:

Post a Comment