Wednesday 14 October 2015

Completeting my Leaning Agreement

What I plan to do for my studio work and research report 



This is fairly self explanatory blog post to be honest so I won't write as much as a I usually do. Recently we were asked to complete a Learning Agreement for what we planning to be focusing on for both our studio work and research report. Essentially we simply have to write about what we want to produce by the end of the year, how will it fit in with the learning objectives and what our schedule of work will be. We have to be fairly vague but still detailed if that makes any sense due to the fact that if you were to write that you were certain you were going to produce a particular piece of work and you actually didn't get it done in time but it is still written on your leaning agreement then you will get marks bumped off your grade. So basically you had to keep it short and simple and not too in-depth and my finished Learning Agreement is posted below.






No comments:

Post a Comment