Wednesday 5 February 2014

Zbrush Practices

Zspheres

These are a few random practices I did using Zbrush to get the hang of the Zspheres which I will be using to create the body of my character so I thought it was important to have a little experiment with them.

For the first two I was practicing with creating a seahorse as I thought the structure of it would be nice and easy to start off with. This is a model which I may go back and complete if I find the time. The middle pieces are just me mucking around with different creature designs but 10 - 13 are of a stylised human body I was having a practice with creating. I think it turned out quite nicely for a first try at creating a body in Zbrush and could be a design that I carry on in my free time.






 

 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment