Monday 17 February 2014

Life drawing in the castle

I got a little distracted  ...

After my life drawing session I decided it would be a good idea to go up to the castle and do a little drawing as for the previous sessions we were outside and didn't get the chance to go there. This gave me the opportunity to wander through the galleries and see things I had missed the first time like the main hall and the dungeons. After a lot of walking around, looking at things I remembered that I was supposed to be doing some drawing so I found a bust of a Roman lady in the new section they had opened up and I set myself a time limit of 10 minutes. I then made my way into the Natural History room, which is probably my personal favourite and did another 10 minutes sketch, this time of a zebra. I am definitely planning to head back there soon and do some more drawing in the near future.




No comments:

Post a Comment