Tuesday 15 December 2015

Finding some time to do my own artwork

Finishing my Disgust piece 



So finally I have been able to find some to finish of some of my own personal art work. I have felt so weighed down by my university projects at the moment that I haven't been able to justify doing any of my own art work or sketches as I felt like it would distract me from my graded assignments and that is really the last thing I wanted. But thankfully after completing both my extended essay and a good deal of my studio work I was able to dedicate a little time to finish some digital painting I had started at the beginning of the year which I have been really keen to complete since I started it.

I have been trying to practice with using Photoshop as I am still fairly new to the programme and I am still getting to grips with how it works, because I want to have a go at doing some character art work that doesn't include outlines just to expand the different types of art I can produce. I started a digital piece a few months ago which was a fan art drawing of Disgust from Disney Pixars 'Inside Out' and now, with a bit of spare time and more practice with using Photoshop, was able to finish it. Overall I am really happy with how it has turned out as I think it has good depth and shading which is something I have been working on so I am pleased with that. Hopefully now with one finished piece like this under my belt I can go onto make some more.





No comments:

Post a Comment