Wednesday 4 February 2015

The start of my research

Who are 'Chucklefish' ?




Now that I know which Art Test I wan to focus on for the next few weeks, I knew that the first thing I would need to do is research a little into who 'Chucklefish' were as I had never heard of the company before and I wanted to find out what is it like. 

There wasn't a lot of 
information on the company itself but what I did manage to find out was that Chucklefish is a British indie game company that is made up of around 11 members. The team is split into four different sub groups which are coders, artists, project leader and contributors. Chucklefish is the team responsible for the development of the popular 2D exploration game 'Starbound' as well as production of other games such as 'Stardew Valley', 'Treasure Adventure World', 'Risk of Rain', and 'Wanderlust: Rebirth'. 

Here is also the link to their website: http://www.chucklefish.org/



No comments:

Post a Comment