Thursday 26 February 2015

The pros and cons of BA5

My personal evaluation of how the project went for me


This blog post is just a little summary to round everything off briefly for how I felt BA5 went for me. This includes things that I know I need to improve on and things that I believe I did fairly well with. I wont babble on like I did in my previous post where I spoke about the areas I struggled with as I know I also need to try and focus on the positives on this project and try not to get to bogged down with all the areas where it went wrong.

Overall to be brutally honest I am not too pleased with how I produced the work needed for this project, stress and worry aside my time management and the actual process I took seem to effect my work the most which is irritating because for all the other projects I haven't had an issue with this. Although this is a negative thing which took up pretty much all of BA5 for me, it almost means that I now know a lot of new areas which I need to focus and re improve on so I can get back to my normal speed and make sure I am sticking to deadlines like I have previously. I also believe that through this process I have made small improvements in certain areas such as painting without using bold outlines and trying out different character designs instead of just drawing humans which I thought was a lot of fun to practice. So all in all it wasn't all negative but I know now that I have a lot to work on before BA6.



No comments:

Post a Comment