Saturday 19 April 2014

Extra Design Work

Character concept

During my 3D modelling stage of the creative process I found myself getting a bit stuck and losing inspiration for my piece. I wanted to take a break from it for a while and do a little drawing. I thought it would be a nice idea to help enhance my creative thinking and design work to draw out a concept of what the 'people' would look like who live in this underwater castle. I found myself getting very absorbed in this self set mini project as I do possibly want to be a concept artist in the future and it is what I am comfortable with. Also I found that my design was blossoming and I wanted to keep it going and it is still a work in progress at the moment.

This is a concept for the Queen who lives in the underwater castle located in warm coral waters off of Florida. Her colours are bright and flamboyant to match her environment.



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment