Friday 24 January 2014

Looking into the project theme

7 Virtues

Now that I've done my image research I wanted to have a look in more detail of what the 7 virtues are and what they represent, this is what i found out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_virtues


CHASTITY- purity, knowledge, honesty, wisdom.

TEMPERANCE- self control, justice, honour, abstention.

CHARITY- will, benevolence, generosity, sacrifice.

DILIGENCE- persistence, effort, ethics, rectitude.

PATIENCE- peace, mercy, ahimsa, sufferance.

KINDNESS- satisfaction, loyalty, compassion, integrity.

HUMILITY - bravery, modesty, reverence, altruism.



These are just the basic summaries of what each virtue stands for. I don't want to go into anymore detail on the 7 virtues because otherwise I will end up getting them all mixed up and it will make my final design disjointed.

At the moment I like the sound of 'Charity' as to me it seems to cover all the qualities that nature posses, epically benevolence and sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment