Friday 24 January 2014

Design Process

Starter Silhouettes

To begin the design process I wanted to create a few silhouettes before researching what the 7 virtues are so I could let my ideas flow and see what I created. I started off with a few quick silhouettes, each one taking under a minutes to produce to get some rough ideas and shapes flowing. The first set were produced on Coral Painter where as the second I did using a software I am new too, called Alchemy.


 

After doing these quick silhouettes I very quickly started to warm to the programme Alchemy and decided to continue using it to produce my silhouettes as I found it very easy and relaxing to use.
My favourite  silhouettes at the moment is defiantly the one right at the bottom. I think it looks like some sort of fairy or forest sprite which gives me a starting idea to work off for now.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment