Friday 24 January 2014

BA2 - Project Summary

So recently we have been introduced to our latest project which is related to character design, similar to our first project so I am hoping the experiences and skills I gained in producing my last character will help me this time around.

The similar aspects are going through the same steps as last time, silhouettes, values, colours and the final design but this time we are actually created our character in 3D using a programme called ZBrush which I am very excited about. Also we have been given a theme which are the 7 virtues so, basically we have to create a character that portrays one of the  virtues. This can be shown by choosing the right expression, stance, pose and actual design of the character itself.  This helps us have a little more choice than last time but it does really make you think how are you going to make our designs portray the theme obviously.

Overall I am looking forward to doing this project but I am a little worried about the time constraint being a month and also my lack of experience of 3D modelling but I am just going to have to try my best and see how it all turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment