Saturday 25 January 2014

Design Process

Themed Silhouettes

I had quite a few ideas whizzing around my head for what I wanted the design to look like before I started my silhouettes but now I've looked at my image research and the 7 virtues I have decided I want to create the personification of nature in the from of a woodland fairy/spirit/pixie. This is because they are something I have never really given a go at drawing/designing and also I thought that the virtue 'charity' fits with nature quite nicely. The idea will be that they sprite can speak using the power of telepathy and can fly due to a strong aura it possess so I might not give it wings but I haven't decided yet. These are a few more silhouettes I completed with my theme and virtue in mind.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment