Friday 26 February 2016

Still feeling motivated to keep on drawing

Another piece of  'Welcome To Hell' fan art 



Well I think the title for this blog post really does sum everything up but I still feeling really inspired to keep drawing at the moment and just riding the creativity wave because who knows how long it is going to last. It has been really nice feeling motivated to get some art work done as I feel like through BA3a I was in a bit of a slump and wasn't getting a lot done which made me feel a bit down but now I am feeling so much more positive about the art work I am producing stuff so I am just going to keep on producing it, whether it is fan art or not, because I just feel like it right now. The character I have drawn this time is, once again, from 'Welcome To Hell' because I adore that animation and I wanted to play around with drawing a more apathetic looking expression so here it is.





No comments:

Post a Comment