Thursday 11 February 2016

Another personal character art piece

Practising cel shading again


So as I said in a previous blog post I have been drawing a lot of my own personal art work recently and have been having a practice with a different use of shading. The reason for this is I have just been feeling really inspired to draw my own stuff and when I get into a creative it is good for me to work on whatever is in the forefront of my mind, so that is what I have been doing, taking any sketches I had popped down and then making them into digital pieces. I have been experimenting with the use of cel shading recently and below I have popped another finished character piece that I completed using this technique. It really is a hell of a lot quicker than doing soft shading with an air brush tool and I honestly prefer how it looks when it is finished. I am seriously considering using this type of colour to produce my character art pieces for BA3b so now I need to step away from my personal work and get on with some university drawing instead.





No comments:

Post a Comment