Sunday 21 February 2016

Another piece of fan art

Providence from 'Welcome To Hell' 


This is just a very quick post to say that I am still stuck in a drawing mood and feeling really motivated to get work done which has been fantastic so I have been able to get some more personal and university art done. Below I have popped a quick final digital piece that I did recently of the character Providence from 'Welcome To Hell' who belongs to Erica Wester. I was just wanted to have a go with drawing someone with a slightly more curvaceous body shape, so Providence was perfect for this, as well as just having a go at it to get another full body drawing done as I haven't done one of those in quite some time. I am pretty pleased with it, might go back and pop some cel shading over the top at some point but right now I feel motivated to do some drawing towards my university project so I am going to focus on that instead for a bit. 





No comments:

Post a Comment