Tuesday 9 February 2016

Attending the weekly anatomy lectures

How they are going so far


Seeing as it has been a few weeks now since I went to the first anatomy lecture and I said that I wouldn't be updating my blog every single time I had been to one, I thought now would be a good time to just re cap on how they have been going so far and how I am finding them. Unfortunately I didn't attend the second and third lectures that were on as one week I felt ill and the next I had just completely forgotten it was on but luckily I have been able to catch up on the topics that were discussed, which were about bones and muscles as well as the knee cap, and I have read up on the notes that my friends made so I haven't fallen behind at all. To be honest I am actually quite lucky that I didn't attend the knee cap lecture as I have dislocated mine before and hearing about it in detail might just have been enough to make me feel really sick.

So this week, which finally I was able to go to, we looked at the ankle joint and how exactly all the ligaments, muscles, tendons and bones worked in this area. As the foot has a lot of movement and parts too it we took it bit but bit and reviewed each part separately so that it was easier to understand. I have posted the notes I made during the lecture below as well as a few anatomical images I found online of the ankle joint as my quick sketches maybe a little difficult to understand if I try to review them later on. As I said before, I wont write a blog post ever single time I have been to the anatomy lecture as there just isn't enough to write about so I will update whenever I feel it is necessary,











No comments:

Post a Comment