Sunday 17 November 2013

Final Pieces for Environmental Studies
 
 
 



These are my two completed final pieces for environmental design. I didn't want my pieces to be typical sunny, green grass and lots of stereotypical summer colours so for the second piece I decided to go for a early autumn setting with a sun starting to set to help give the piece a richer environment. The first piece is set at dusk were the fire is now bright enough to help light up areas of the village. The glowing lights are meant to be fireflies but I also think it looks like the first glimpse of winter with the snow starting to fall so it can be interpreted either way.
 
I'd like to note that this was my first time colouring pieces of Photoshop and my first time not using line art so for a first attempt I am very pleased with them! The first image is my favourite as I feel it has a lot more depth to it and I just prefer the setting and lighting.  I am feeling more comfortable with using Photoshop after these two studies and it's good to know I can only get better from here.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment