Tuesday 22 September 2015

The beginning of Year 3

How am I feeling about my final year?


I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about entering my final year at NUA. It is going to be an incredibly busy year for every single third year student who are all going to be pushed to try and find their artistic potential and will be expected to be working to the best of their abilities in order to produce a fantastic research report and studio work project. It is a huge amount of pressure and stress to be dealing with over the period of a year and is surely going to have it's ups and downs but that doesn't mean I am not excited about this year either.

I have really enjoyed my previous two years at University. All of the six briefs we have been set previously were a challenge that allowed me to test my abilities and allowed me to find what my strengths were. I feel that my time at University has fully helped to prepare me for my final year and I feel confident that with a hell of a lot of hard work and motivation, I will be able to produce a final project which I will be proud of.


No comments:

Post a Comment