Thursday 24 September 2015

A few summer drawings

Practising with Photoshop 


This is just a really quick blog post just to say that these are few pieces of art work I started over the summer period that I really want to get finished but I just haven't found the time to. The elven girl is just a sketch I did one day when I was inspired and I want to try and paint it digitally so I have been having a bit of an experiment with Photoshop to see what I can do. I have been using it so far to digitally paint my Disgust pencil drawing that I did as I am trying to work without the use of bold outlines to see what kind of effect it gives. I think it is going really well and hopefully I will be able to finish it soon and given my eleven girl drawing a crack but we shall have to see how that goes now that I have a truck load of university work to do, I have a feeling I won't have a lot of time to do my own personal drawings which is a shame but there isn't a lot I can do about that. 








No comments:

Post a Comment